AANEM allows companies to offer educational (CME or non-CME) or product sessions at the annual meeting by sponsoring an Industry Forum. To sponsor a forum, interested companies must apply online, pay a $1,000 deposit, and agree to follow AANEM's forum rules. AANEM will review the proposal within 5 working days and provide an approval determination promptly.
If your company decides to provide a CME session at the forum, please be aware that AANEM does not offer or provide the CME credit. CME credit must be provided by an external provider. Rules pertaining to CME programs can be found under Rules and Regulations
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All sessions are open to registered meeting attendees free of charge. Food and beverage is provided by AANEM for all Industry Forum attendees.
|Wednesday Breakfast Forum||$55,000|
|Wednesday Lunch Forum||$65,000|
|Thursday Breakfast Forum||$55,000|
|Thursday Lunch Forum||$65,000|
|Friday Breakfast Forum||$55,000|
|Friday Lunch Forum||$65,000|
|Friday Evening Forum||$55,000|
|Saturday Breakfast Forum||$55,000|
For Virtual Forum options, send inquiries to email@example.com.
- Complimentary session meeting space (room designated by the AANEM)
- Complimentary standard AV (one projection screen, one laptop computer for presentation, one LCD projector, one lavalier microphone, one table microphone, and one wireless slide advancer with laser pointer)
- Complimentary listing on the AANEM website with a link to the sponsor’s website
- Complimentary preregistered attendee list for your company’s targeted mailing
- Inclusion of session information on signage at the annual meeting
- Waiver of AANEM door drop access fee (hotel fees still apply)
- Session details included in the Planning Guide, Annual Meeting Program, and mobile meeting app
- Administrative fee applied toward support recognition level
Additional benefits as provided by support recognition level