Join the AANEM Staff TeamThe AANEM staff team ensures the association achieves its mission by working on projects important to its members, including:
- Educational offerings, such as conferences, webinars, books, and other products.
- Professional standards programs, including laboratory accreditation and personal certifications.
- Policy initiatives that range from setting best practice standards to advocating with third parties.
- Communications and awareness building that incorporates print, web, and social media.
- External relationship-building, including corporations, government agencies, and associations
There are no openings at this time. However, resumes may be submitted for future openings and will be maintained on file for one year. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AANEM is a mission-driven organization dedicated to supporting healthcare professionals to improve the lives of patients with neuromuscular diseases. AANEM is committed to upholding the following workplace values.
Always Be Your Best Human and Empower Others to Do So
- Assume good intentions
- Listen without judging
- Remember that everyone makes mistakes, help fix them and move on
- Help each other by teaching and showing—not judging or blaming
Strive to be Awesome and Inspire Others to be Awesome
- Go above and beyond what's expected
- Strive to make a memorable impact
- Make exceptions to policies to provide awesome customer service
- Demand more from yourself than you do from others
- Focus on how to move the organization forward together
- Trust each other to manage their time and responsibilities
Own Change/Failing is Okay
- Do more than check the box - think about improvement
- Bring solutions and don’t wait to be asked to do something that is needed
- Embrace change & be comfortable with occasional chaos and uncertainty
- Don’t be afraid to take risks and have failures
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
- Strive to create opportunities for our members to interact and have fun
- The relationships we develop with each other and others outside the office are important to grow the organization
- Care about each other
- We recognize it is important to maintain our own wellness
- We cover for each other when life gets messy
- We value diversity and inclusivity
- Everyone’s ideas are considered
- We celebrate together