Training Program Partnership
AANEM's Training Program Partnership (TPP) offers exceptional benefits for your department's training program. TPP provides access to hundreds of learning materials to help you meet your training milestones. TPP is available to international programs as well as those within the United States.
All residents and fellows within a department participating in TPP receive FREE AANEM membership!
AANEM also offers other valuable member benefits such as significant discounts on AANEM Annual Meeting
registration and discounted education products.
Each department can join for only $253 per academic year. This low joining fee enables your department to enroll all residents and fellows within the department. Multiple departments can join by paying an additional $253 per department.
Exclusive Learning Materials:
- 42 case reports
- 20 case study articles
- 13 journal noteworthy cases
- 21 editor’s choice journal articles
- 44 journal reviews
- 45 lectures and presentations
- 42 monographs
- 9 oral exam cases
- 11 sets of practice questions
- 105 course books
- 143 podcasts
- 9 guideline documents
- 6 ethics vignettes
- 2 practice self-assessment exams w/answer reviews
- 1 EMG/NCS self-study curriculum
Annual Meeting Benefits
Another exceptional benefit of joining TPP is the AANEM meeting discounts.
- Residents/Fellows: AANEM applies a $265 discount off the current registration price for our in-person Annual Meeting AND registration is free for the Spring Virtual Meeting!
- Program Director: AANEM sends a $455 gift certificate to be used for our in-person Annual Meeting registration (only one gift certificate per program).