AANEM Connect

Join this vibrant community of professionals eager to exchange ideas, share resources, and engage in meaningful discussions. Use this platform as a sounding board to seek advice for navigating challenging cases or career decisions, and receive expert guidance from generous peers who want to help you succeed.
Another EMG machine available
I retired in March with 2 functional EMG machines and have already donated one. I hung onto one machine thinking that I may be engaging in some limited EMG work but retirement has pulled me in a different direction. I have a fully functional TECA Synergy EMG unit with laptop and deluxe stimulator which I am willing to donate to a non-profit organization. Recipient pays for shipping. All inquires to jlubeck@lubeckneurology.com
In order to comment on posts and view posts in their entirety, please login with your AANEM member account information.
I enjoy participating in the AANEM Connect Forum for a number of reasons. There are very fundamental questions posed on a frequent basis that cause me to pause and ask myself, ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ Also, I continue to learn new things when others contribute their thoughts and experiences. Connect is an excellent opportunity for members to interact and to address any topic, including those that may not be discussed at an annual meeting or journal article.
Daniel Dumitru, MD, PhD
