Join Us in Aurora, Colorado, October 13-16, 2021
This is a great event, where PM&R, neurology, and other specialties come together to learn and collaborate. Whether you are early in your career or an advanced practitioner, our annual meeting has sessions that help you provide quality care to your patients.
Our in-person event this year is an opportunity to reconnect with friends and colleagues after more than a year of being restricted to virtual meetings. You'll enjoy the luxury and security of the Gaylord Rockies Resort, a contemporary, self-contained, 5-star property. Unwind and enjoy the tranquility of this resort, while you interact with leaders in EDX and NM medicine. And for those who cannot attend in person, we're offering a virtual option this year.
Meeting registration is open.
Choose in-person or virtual attendance.
Hotel registration is also open. Book your room in the AANEM group.
The plenary topic for the AANEM 2021 Annual Meeting is “New Worlds, New Ways.” AANEM President Bonnie Weigert, MD, says the goal is to build on the plenary programs of the past several meetings, which have focused on the new groundbreaking treatments for multiple NM diseases. Click here for all of the details about the plenary sessions.
Here are some of the many sessions that will be offered at the 2021 annual meeting:
New NM Focused Sessions
New MSK Focused Sessions
- Pearls and Pitfalls: Using Immunosuppressive Medications in NM Medicine
- Common Inpatient Consults, Questions and Dilemmas
- COVID-19 and NM Disorders
- Telemedicine for Management of NM Patients
- Muscular Dystrophy: From Bedside Diagnosis to Gene Therapy
- NM Sports Medicine Cases: Mechanisms of Injury and Management of Athletes in the Era of COVID-19
- Spine Injections
- Supporting Mobility: Orthotics and Technology to Maximize Mobility and Function in NM Disorders
- Neurology Patients in the Spine Clinic - A Case Based Approach
- Peripheral Nerve Conditions in the Running Athlete
- Painful Shoulder
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Recent Advances in Nerve Surgery – Changing the Game for Nerve and Spinal Cord Injuries
New EDX/US Focused Sessions
- Evaluation of Common Problems in Persons Referred for EDX
- Evaluation of Suspected Lumbosacral/Cervical Radiculopathy
- Building a Successful EDX/NM Practice
- Quantitating Your EMG
- Use of NM US Evaluation in Polyneuropathies
Back by Popular Demand
- Video NM Cases
- MSK US for MSK Conditions Encountered During an NM Exam
- Cutting Edge US and NM Imaging
- Hot Topics in NM Literature
- MUP Recruitment Made Simple
- Challenging Imaging Cases