Work at AANEM
Join the AANEM Staff Team
The AANEM staff team ensures the association achieves its mission by working on projects important to its members, including:
- Educational offerings, such as conferences, webinars, books, and other products.
- Professional standards programs, including laboratory accreditation and personal certifications.
- Policy initiatives that range from setting best practice standards to advocating with third parties.
- Communications and awareness building that incorporates print, web, and social media.
- External relationship-building, including corporations, government agencies, and associations.
AANEM offers 100% paid employee health; an 8% matching retirement savings program; 529 educational fund contributions, long-term disability, and life insurance; flexible spending programs; a health savings account; vacation, holiday, and sick time; and flexible work schedules.
There are no openings at this time. However, resumes may be submitted for future openings and will be maintained on file for one year. Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Are You Looking For...?