Work at AANEM
Join the AANEM Staff Team
The AANEM staff team ensures the association achieves its mission by working on projects important to its members, including:
- Educational offerings, such as conferences, webinars, books, and other products.
- Professional standards programs, including laboratory accreditation and personal certifications.
- Policy initiatives that range from setting best practice standards to advocating with third parties.
- Communications and awareness building that incorporates print, web, and social media.
- External relationship-building, including corporations, government agencies, and associations.
AANEM offers 100% paid employee health; a 10% matching retirement savings program; 529 educational fund contributions, long-term disability, and life insurance; flexible spending programs; a health savings account; vacation, holiday, and sick time; and flexible work schedules.
Are You Looking For...?