The CNCT Examination does NOT include any questions about EMG.
- Study Outline
- Basics of NCS presentation by Diana Mnatsakanova
- Instrumentation and Measurement
- Neuroanatomy for NCS
- A Self-Study Curriculum in Nerve Conduction Studies for Technologists
- AANEM Guidelines for Ethical Behavior Relating to Clinical Practice Issues in Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Nerve Conduction Studies: Practical Guide and Diagnostic Principles
- Electromyography and neuromuscular disorders: clinical-electrophysiologic correlations. Authors: Preston & Shapiro
- Manual of Nerve Conduction Studies, Second Edition. Authors: Buschbacher & Prahlow
Please note that the ABEM does not necessarily consult the material on this list in the development of examination questions.