The NMUS CAQ Examination Committee have put together a list of study resources for NMUS CAQ Initial Examination candidates.
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound by Jon. A. Jacobson, MD
- Neuromuscular Ultrasound: Expert Consult by Francis Walker, MD and Michael Cartwright, MD
- Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Getting Started by Jeffrey A. Strakowski, MD
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Focal Neuropathies: Correlation with Electrodiagnosis by Jeffrey A. Strakowski, MD
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders, 4th Edition: Clinical-Electrophysiologic-Ultrasound Correlations by David C. Preston, MD and Barbara E. Shapiro, MD, PhD
Please note that the ABEM does not necessarily consult the material on the Study Resources list in the development of examination questions.