Purchase the AANEM 2019 Online Coding Guide
today – the most comprehensive source for electrodiagnostic (EDX) and neuromuscular (NM) coding. Your purchase will provide you with access to the Online Coding Guide website through the end of 2019. Simply log into the AANEM website and use the link provided to gain access to this valuable tool.
The web-based format makes it easy to find CPT or diagnosis codes. Ensure proper coding and avoid potential payer denials with its detailed explanations of how and when to use EDX codes and CPT modifiers. Answers to the most frequently asked questions are provided as well as sample appeal letters for common denial issues.
- Coding basics
- CPT codes, modifiers, and list of nerves
- Evaluation and management coding
- ICD-10-CM information
- Resource-based relative value scale (RBRVS) information
- Sample billing form and various samples of appeal letters
- Answers to frequently asked questions