The abstract submission window has officially opened for the 2022 Scientific Session of the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America, Inc. (MGFA). This year’s deadline is June 15, 2022.
Researchers are encouraged to share their work
regarding myasthenia gravis or other disorders of the neuromuscular junction. The MGFA Scientific Session
provides neurologists and other physicians an informal opportunity to discuss their basic or clinical research work related to the neuromuscular junction. This year’s session will be held in Nashville, Tennessee, at the 2022 AANEM Annual Meeting location, Gaylord Opryland resort and conference center. The session will take place Wednesday, September 21, 2022.
Below are a few helpful details before submitting your abstract:
- Anyone is welcome to submit an abstract.
- Abstract authors do not need to be MGFA members, or sponsored by a member.
- The quality of the abstract will take precedent when determining its acceptance.
- Abstract poster presentations are encouraged – they are generally works in progress.
- The abstract submission deadline is June 15, 2022.
If you have additional questions, contact Dova Levin | Senior Director, Program Management and Education at Dlevin@myasthenia.org
. Visit www.aanem.org/mgfaabstracts
to submit your abstract.
Please note: Abstracts are submitted through the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) website. If you do not already have a username and account at aanem.org, you will need to create one to login and submit your abstract.