Do you have research to share about myasthenia gravis or other disorders of the neuromuscular junction? If so, submit an abstract
for the annual Scientific Session of the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America, Inc. (MGFA) by June 15, 2021.
The MGFA Annual Scientific Session provides neurologists and others an informal opportunity to discuss their basic or clinical research work related to the neuromuscular junction. This year’s session will be held in conjunction with the AANEM 2021 Annual Meeting Aurora, Colorado at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center on Wednesday, October 13 from 8:00am – noon.
Please note: Abstracts will be submitted through the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine’s website. If you do not already have a username and account at AANEM.org, you will need to create one to login and submit your abstract.
- Anyone is welcome to submit an abstract.
- Abstract authors do not need to be members of MGFA or sponsored by a member.
- The quality of the abstract will determine whether it is accepted.
- Abstract poster presentations are encouraged - they are generally works in progress.
- Abstract submission deadline: June 15, 2021
- Submit your abstract today!
Please email email@example.com
or call (800) 541-5454.