The 2018 AANEM Annual Meeting
is an excellent venue for physicians to earn continuing medical education (CME). A wide selection of free sessions is available and most offer CME. Almost all of our workshop sessions also offer CME.
CME for Physicians at the AANEM Annual Meeting: 22.5 (there is also an opportunity to earn 27 Self-Assessment CME)
Self-Assessment CME for Physicians
Member physicians can earn up to 27 FREE Self-Assessment (SA) CME* at the 2018 AANEM Annual Meeting! The following courses will be designated for Part II SA credit toward maintenance of certification. All 5 courses are eligible for 9 SA CME. AANEM will report completion of each SA activity to ABPN and ABPMR. Physicians may only attend 1 SA course per day.
- Wednesday, October 10, 8:00 am: Basics With the Experts
- Thursday, October 11, 1:30 pm: Demyelinating Neuropathies
- Thursday, October 11, 1:30 pm: Interactive Case Based Approach to Genetics and Neuropathology
- Friday, October 12, 1:30 pm: Entrapment Neuropathies
- Friday, October 12, 1:30 pm: Emerging Therapies and Controversies
*Free to AANEM members. Nonmember price is $50.