AANEM is excited about the lineup planned for this year’s annual meeting, including these 13 new workshops that have never been offered before.
- Blink Reflex (Faculty: Jun Kimura, MD) - 1.5 CME/CEU
- Chemodenervation for Head and Neck Conditions: Dystonia, Sialorrhea, Migraine (Faculty: Atul T. Patel, MD, MHSA) - 1.5 CME
- Chemodenervation Guidance Techniques: EMG, Nerve Stimulation and Ultrasound (Faculty: Michael C. Munin, MD) - 1.5 CME
- Neuromuscular Ultrasound (NM US) Basic Lower Extremity (Faculty: Lester S. Duplechan, MD, and Sarada Sakamuri, MD) - 1.5 CME/CEU
- Neuromuscular Ultrasound (NM US) Basic Upper Extremity (Faculty: Shawn Jorgenson, MD, and Elena Shanina, MD) - 1.5 CME/CEU
- Optimizing the Evaluation/Management of Peripheral Nerve Trauma: Multidisciplinary Approach (Faculty: Matthew E. Miller, MD, David E. Reece, DO, and Jonathan K. Smith, MD) - 1.5 CME/CEU
- Performing Arts Medicine (Faculty: Bonnie J. Weigert, MD) - 1.5 CME/CEU
- Quantifying the Neuromuscular Exam: QST (Quantitative Sensory Testing) Dynamometers (Faculty: P James B. Dyck, MD) - 1.5 CME/CEU
- Sonographic Needle Guidance for Carpal Tunnel Injections (Faculty: Elena Shanina, MD) - 1.5 CME
- Tarsal Tunnel (Faculty: William L. Doss, III, MD, MBA) - 1.5 CME/CEU
- Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Nerve Interventions – Hydrodissection (Faculty: Jeffrey A. Strakowski, MD) - 1.5 CME/CEU
- Ultrasound-Guided Treatment of Peripheral Mononeuropathies (Faculty: John W. Norbury, MD) - 1.5 CME/CEU
- You Make the Call – Neuromuscular Edition (Faculty: Mohamed Kazamel, MD) - 1.5 CME/CEU
Look for more information about these workshops and all of our 2018 meeting offerings on the AANEM Annual Meeting webpage
in late June. Registration for the 2018 AANEM Annual Meeting begins June 27, 2018. The 2018 AANEM Annual Meeting is being held in the Washington, DC area October 10-13, 2018.