The abstract submission window has officially opened for the 2020 Scientific Session of the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America, Inc. (MGFA). This year’s deadline is June 11, 2020.
Researchers are encouraged to share their work
regarding myasthenia gravis or other disorders of the neuromuscular junction. The MGFA Scientific Session
provides neurologists and other physicians an informal opportunity to discuss their basic or clinical research work related to the neuromuscular junction. This year’s session will be held in Orlando, Florida, at the 2020 AANEM Annual Meeting location, the JW Marriott Grande Lakes. The session will take place Wednesday, October 7.
Below are a few helpful details before submitting your abstract:
- Anyone is welcome to submit an abstract.
- Abstract authors do not need to be MGFA members, or sponsored by a member.
- The quality of the abstract will take precedent when determining its acceptance.
- Abstract poster presentations are encouraged – they are generally works in progress.
- The abstract submission deadline is June 11, 2020.
If you have additional questions, contact Jessica Hughson-Andrade, MGFA National Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Visit www.aanem.org/mgfaabstracts
to submit your abstract.
Please note: Abstracts are submitted through the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) website. If you do not already have a username and account at aanem.org, you will need to create one to login and submit your abstract.