Looking for a hands-on opportunity to earn 15 continuing medical education (CME) credits? Want to learn more about using ultrasound to evaluate NM and MSK disorders? Then register
for the Wake Forest/AANEM Neuromuscular Ultrasound Workshop occurring June 27-28, 2019, at the Wake Forest School of Medicine campus in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
, directed by Francis Walker, MD, and coordinated by Michael Cartwright, MD:
- Introduces attendees to ultrasound use for evaluating NM and MSK disorders
- Tailors the educational experience to meet the needs of individual participants
- Enables attendees to interpret cases focusing on application in muscle disease, peripheral and cranial nerve imaging
- Integrates lectures with hands-on demonstrations
- Offers a small group format
Attendees who complete this workshop
will earn 15 CME credits. The attendance fee is $1,100.