AANEM is pleased to announce the availability of its 2017 AANEM Annual Report
. This report details last year’s achievements of the AANEM, the AANEM Foundation, and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (ABEM).
Inside the report
, you’ll find:
- Leadership commentary: William S. Pease, MD, 2016-2017 AANEM President; Vern C. Juel, MD, 2015-2016 AANEM President; Shirlyn A. Adkins, JD, AANEM and Foundation Executive Director
- 2017 membership information
- 2017 research funding information from the AANEM Foundation
- AANEM Foundation 2017 award winners
- Learning opportunities offered by AANEM in 2017
- 2017 AANEM Annual Meeting highlights
- 2017 advocacy efforts
- 2017 statistics from ABEM
- Recognition for the AANEM Board of Directors, committee volunteers, AANEM Foundation donors, AANEM Advocacy Fund donors, as well corporate supporters
- Financial performance information for AANEM and the AANEM Foundation
“Throughout the pages of the 2017 AANEM Annual Report, you’ll read about the strides we are making to better serve our members and their patients. We thank you for your continued support of AANEM and look forward to partnering with you in 2018,” said Adkins.