Ultra EMG is the best place to stay up to date in ultrasound and electromyography.
Enhance your knowledge of ultrasound and electromyography by learning from a collection of the most well-known experts in the world.
There will be live demonstrations, practical skills sessions and a variety of topics covered within the fields of ultrasound and EMG.
Here are just a few of the topics you’ll learn about in Fort Lauderdale:
• Physiology of Nerve Conduction Studies
• Analysis of the Motor Unit Action Potential
• Ultrasound Workshops covering instrumentation, muscle localization in chemodenervation, and NM US scanning techniques
• Ultrasound for use with chemodenervation
• EMG waveform generation, identification, and analysis of motor unit recruitment
• EDX in demyelinating peripheral neuropathies
• Ultrasound evaluation of generalized neuropathies
• Challenging cases in chemodenervation
• Integrating ultrasound with EDX
• Advances and further applications in NM US
The AANEM is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The AANEM designates this live activity for a maximum of 27.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AANEM Ultra EMG Refund Policy
The association and faculty dedicate a significant amount of time and expense to deliver a great meeting. While we hope everyone who registers will be able to attend, we understand that circumstances may sometimes prevent this from happening. Since capacity for this meeting is limited and it is difficult for people on the waitlist to attend on short notice, AANEM has established the following policy for those who request a refund.
Refund requests received prior to 60 days from the start of the meeting will be refunded at 100%.
Refund requests received from 60 days of the start of the meeting until 14 days of the start of the meeting will be subject to a $500 cancellation fee and any remaining amount will be credited toward future AANEM purchases (credit expires 2 years after the first day of the meeting).
Registration fees will not be refunded after 14 days from the start of the meeting.