May 21, 2022 - May 24, 2022
Enhance your knowledge of ultrasound and EMG at this exceptional event. Learn from some of the leading experts in the field including* Jeffrey A. Strakowski, MD; Katharine Alter, MD; Michael Cartwright, MD; Albert Clairmont, MD; Jon Halperin, MD; William Pease, MD; Lawrence Robinson, MD; Erik Stålberg, MD; and Francis Walker, MD.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Member Physician: $1695.00
- Member Physician-in-Training: $1195.00
- Nonmember Physician: $1845.00
- Nonmember Physician-in-Training: $1345.00
This meeting is only open to MDs, DOs, or international equivalents.
Hotel/Meeting Location: The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Hotel Reservations: Book in the AANEM room block
Reservations are still being accepted in AANEM's room block. If you receive a message that says rooms are sold out, please contact AANEM for assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact the AANEM office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review the fundamentals and basis of EDX medicine techniques.
- Determine the best electrophysiologic tests for evaluating peripheral neuropathies and other NM conditions.
- Review detailed peripheral nerve, MSK, and other relevant anatomy of the upper and lower limbs, including appearance on US.
- Observe, practice and improve skills with fundamental and advanced techniques in electrophysiology, MSK and NM US, and chemodenervation.
- Review and practice EMG waveform identification.
- Learn image optimization with high frequency US.
- Learn the clinical value of high frequency US with basic and complex MSK and NM conditions.
- Evaluate and improve report writing.
- Review and practice appropriate muscle selection for chemodenervation.
- Review challenging cases incorporating both EDX and US.
- Review advancements in technology for assessing MSK and NM disorders.
The AANEM is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The AANEM designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AANEM Ultra EMG Refund Policy
The current plan is to hold the meeting in person, but the AANEM continues to monitor the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic and will adjust the meeting plans accordingly. Since capacity for this meeting is limited and it is difficult for people to attend on short notice, AANEM has established the following policy.
Refund requests received prior to 45 days from the start of the meeting will be refunded at 100%.
Refund requests received from 45 days of the start of the meeting until 14 days of the start of the meeting will be subject to a $500 cancellation fee and any remaining amount will be credited toward future AANEM purchases (credit expires 2 years after the first day of the meeting).
Registration fees will not be refunded after 14 days from the start of the meeting.
In the event that the meeting is not held, AANEM shall not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the attendees.