Physicians often need to distinguish inflammatory neuropathies from other neuropathies and motor neuron disorders. This study in Neurology discusses the use of ultrasound for diagnosis, and underlines that testing has robust merit.

Interest in CIDP Exam

The AANEM is introducing a knowledge examination for medical and non-medical personnel interested in assessing their specialized knowledge in Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP). The exam will be offered on two dates, candidates choose one: either May 18 or May 19, 2017. 

If you are interested in taking this exam, please fill out the form below to receive more information about the exam. Note: By filling out the form, you are showing interest in the exam; not registering for the exam. Registration for the exam will be a different process.

 Security code


Nandedkar Production EMG Videos


Laboratory Accreditation


2015 AANEM Coding Guide now available