The American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) is seeking public comments on quality measures designed to support the delivery of high quality electrodiagnostic (EDX) care to improve the diagnosis, treatment and outcomes for patients with carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS).
You will be asked to provide commentary on the following:
- Measure 1A: Essential Components of EDX Evaluation for Median Neuropathy at the Wrist
- Measure 1B: Hand Temperature Measured and Maintained During EDX Testing
- Measure 2A: EDX Criteria for Diagnosing Median Neuropathy at the Wrist
- Measure 2B: EDX Criteria for Diagnosing Severe Median Neuropathy at the Wrist
- Measure 3: EDX Testing for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
All comments submitted will be reviewed by the AANEM Quality Measure Subcommittee and taken under advisement for modifications(s) to the measure set. If you have any questions, please contact the AANEM Policy team