To renew your membership online:
- Login using your AANEM username and password
- After logging in, view your membership information listed below
- If you have an outstanding membership dues payment, click the Renew Membership button below to pay it. Membership dues are typically billed in November.
- If your membership has lapsed due to lack of payment, click the Reinstate Membership button below to pay your dues and resume your AANEM membership.
- If you are not a current or previous member of AANEM, click the Join AANEM button to apply for membership.
- To apply a discount code, type it in the "promo code" box, and then click Apply Discount to the right
- Click "Proceed to Checkout", complete your payment information and Submit Payment
- To print a copy of your unpaid invoice, click here and you will be able to download it as a pdf or print the invoice for submission to your finance department
In renewing your AANEM membership, you affirm your commitment to the AMA Principles of Medical Ethics and agree to abide by the AANEM’s Guidelines for Ethical Behavior Relating to Clinical Practice Issues in Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
and Who is Qualified to Practice Electrodiagnostic Medicine?
and declare that no determination by a private body or government entity exists declaring that you have violated provisions regulating medical ethics. You affirm you hold a valid unexpired medical license. Furthermore, you agree to terms and conditions set forth in the Code of Conduct
The AANEM membership dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes, but may be partially deducted as a business expense. The AANEM estimates that 5% of your membership dues is allocable to lobbying activities of the AANEM and, therefore, is not deductible for income tax purposes. You may be able to deduct 95% of your 2017 dues as a business expense. In 2018, the AANEM estimates that 95% will be deductible. Please forward this information to your accountant
If you have questions, need help with your member ID or password, need an invoice for your accounting department, or want to discontinue your membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 507.288.0100.