Get the Most Out of Your Membership
Membership Profile Data
Login to update your AANEM member profile
including contact, training, and subspecialty information, and to upload your photo to make networking easier.
Membership Status & Renewal
New for Members
Anthology of the 2016 journal articles of interest as selected by the AANEM News Science Editorial Board. Click image to download PDF.
Retiring? Transition your Physician Membership to Emeritus Membership
To qualify for Emeritus membership you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been an AANEM member for a minimum of 5 years prior to the request for transfer.
- Retiring from paid medicine-related activities or working less than 20 hours per week in a paid medicine-related activity.
- If not completely retired from paid medicine-related activities, agree to abide by the AANEM practice guidelines.
Emeritus members receive the basic benefits of membership at no charge including: AANEM News, eNews announcements, discounts on annual meeting registration and education products. Emeritus members have the option to continue their subscription to Muscle & Nerve at a cost of $90 per year (if residing in US, Canada, or Mexico), or cost of $150 per year (if residing overseas, for print and online access), or $90 per year (if residing overseas, online only access).
Note: The change to Emeritus member will take effect during the next dues cycle which runs from January 1 through December 31. We are unable to refund dues received in the current fiscal year.
If you meet the Emeritus criteria, please click on the link to complete the Emeritus Application.
Muscle & Nerve
AANEM offers members exclusive print and online access to Muscle & Nerve
, which is dedicated to providing an interdisciplinary community with the highest quality research and up-to-date information on the practice, research, and educational aspects of neuromuscular (NM) diseases.
Earn continuing medical education (CME) credits or continuing education units (CEU) through products developed by the AANEM. The AANEM offers CME in a variety of formats—including print, online, and live events—to fulfill your electrodiagnostic (EDX) and NM medicine education needs. We will update your earned CME with ABPN/ABPMR monthly to save you time.
How to Obtain CME Credits
- Browse AANEM's educational products with CME/CEU, including FREE member CME
- Add specific product to your shopping cart
- Checkout and an email will be sent directly to you with a CME survey link. Click on the link and complete the survey. Your AANEM CME/CEU transcript updates automatically.
View Your Transcript
To view your CME/CEU transcript, log into your AANEM online profile
and click on the "Participation" tab.
Coding & Billing Resources
Do you have coding questions? The AANEM offers both personal advice from our in-house coding expert
, as well as a variety of free-to-members online resources in our Coding Resources
. Members also receive a discounted rate on the comprehensive coding guide
that is developed each year by AANEM’s coding and billing staff.
Members Only Directory