Training Program Partnership
If your training program could benefit from resources that will help residents and/or fellows reach EMG/NCS or neuromuscular milestones, then the Training Program Partnership (TPP) is perfect for you!
The TPP provides training program participants with access to hundreds of learning materials from the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM).
In addition to exclusive educational content, residents and fellows participating in the TPP receive FREE AANEM membership as well as other valuable member benefits such as significant discounts on AANEM Annual Meeting registration and educational products.
Exclusive Educational Content for TPP Members
- 400+ materials in AANEM’s Online Resource Library
- 400 knowledge assessment questions
- 10 case studies
- 9 oral cases
- Muscle & Nerve journal content
- 22 Editor’s Choice articles
- Dozens of Noteworthy Cases
- Self-study curriculum (addresses the ACGME milestones)
- Presentation: Value-based Genetic Testing in Muscle and Nerve Disease
- AANEM’s suggested reference list
The low $253 joining fee enables your institution to enroll 1 resident program and 1 fellowship program.
A huge benefit of joining the TPP is the discounted rate to attend the AANEM Annual Meeting.
Annual Meeting Benefits
- Residents/Fellows: The early bird registration fee for each resident/fellow is only $85 (AANEM applies a $265 credit)
- Program Directors: The early bird registration fee for the program director is only $170 (AANEM applies a $455 credit)
Got TPP Questions?
Please contact us at membership@AANEM.org or call 507.288.0100