Plan to Attend AANEM's Ultra EMG Program in San Diego, CA!
When: February 11-16, 2019
Hotel: Westin Gaslamp. View hotel website
Learn from leading experts in EMG and ultrasound!
Live demonstrations and practical skills sessions!
25+ CME credits!
Registration opens in October 2018.
Why Attend the Ultra EMG Program?
"The Ultra EMG Program is being led by world-renowned faculty with expertise in many facets of neuromuscular and electrodiagnostic medicine. The addition of neuromuscular ultrasound to an EDX review makes this a unique course. This format offers attendees training in both topics. This freestanding course is a great review for the ABEM, PMR, and Neurology Boards." ~Katharine E. Alter, MD
||Early Bird Registration
Oct. 1-31, 2018
Nov. 1, 2018 – Feb. 3, 2019
Chair: Jeffrey A. Strakowski, MD
Katharine E. Alter, MD
Daniel Dumitru, MD, PhD
Jon A. Jacobson, MD
Jun Kimura, MD
William S. Pease, MD
Erik V. Stalberg, MD, PhD
- Wave Form Recognition
- Anatomy of EMG
- Motor Unit Analysis
- Needle Guidance with Ultrasound
- Pathophysiology of Nerve Conduction
- Needle Exam Upper Limb Entrapments
- Ultrasonography of Shoulder and Elbow
- Median and Ulnar Nerve Ultrasound
- Botulinum Toxin for Movement Disorders
- Entrapment Neuropathies of the Hip and Knee
- Use and Abuse of SSEP
- Thoracic Outlet and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome